- It is completely fermented tea.Dayezhong tea as raw material.ripened
- Resistant to brew, and good flavor, sweet after drink.
- Weight loose fast for there are Aspergillus fungi which is decomposition of fat.
- Organic certified tea farm from yunnan
1:Puerh is a large leafed tea from the Yunnan province in China and has been famous as a medicinal tea.
2:The secret of making Pu'er has been closely guarded in China for centuries. The tea leaves are collected from growers of a special broad-leaf tea tree, which are said to be related to ancient prehistoric tea trees.
3Now you are bidding Chitse Pu'er, Pu-erh tea can be purchased as either raw/green (sheng) or ripened/cooked (shu), depending on processing method or aging.
4Sheng pu-erh can be roughly classified on the tea oxidation scale as a green tea, and the shou or aged-green variants as post-fermented tea.
5.puerh is famous as a medicinal tea
6.The secret of making Pu er has been closely guarded in China for centuries
7.The tea leaves are collected from growers of a special broad-leaf tea tree,
which are said to be related to ancient prehistoric tea trees.
- Place loose leaf into either a cup or tea infuser.
- Use 220g of water per 1 rounded tsp loose leaf tea, and heat water to 212 degrees Fahrenheit (100 degrees Celsius).
- Pour hot water into the cup or pot.
- Allow tea to steep approximately 2 – 3 minutes.
5.Loose tea can be steeped two or three times. Simply add hot water to the cup or pot.
(Use less or more loose leaf next time depending on your own palate)