Green tea is made from the unfermented leaves of the Camellia sinensis shrub. Rose tea is made from either rose petals or rose hips, the swollen seeds. Green tea with rose is the combination of green tea leaves and dry rose petals or hips
|Item Form||Loose Leaves|
About this item
- Combination of green tea leaves and dry rose petals or hips.
- Contains antioxidants, bioflavonoids, vitamins and alkaloids
- Whitening effect - the rose has a purifying effect, green tea can promote metabolism, purification of intestinal and antioxidant.
- Beautiful shape
- Place loose leaf into either a cup or tea infuser.
- Use 220g of water per 1 rounded tsp loose leaf tea, and heat water to about 180 degrees Fahrenheit (82 degrees Celsius).
- Pour hot water into the cup or pot.
- Allow tea to steep approximately 2 – 3 minutes.
5.Loose tea can be steeped two or three times. Simply add hot water to the cup or pot.
(Use less or more loose leaf next time depending on your own palate)